TYPE A6 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
▲Saucony Type A6 Slime / Yellow / Black
- Improved lightweight FLEXFILM overlays for better support
- Water drainage ports to quickly remove water
- SSL EVA midsole for extra comfort
- XT-900 traction outsole with IBR+
- Awarded: Go Outside Brazil Best Competition Shoe, Fall 2014
- Surface: Road, Track, Cross Country
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 16mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 12mm