TRIUMPH ISO INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
▲Saucony Triumph ISO Silver | Purple | Orange
- Delivers the plushest, most cushioned running experience we have ever created
- ISOFIT upper morphs to your foot for a sock-like feel, providing superiour comfort and allowing the shoe to move in harmony with the foot
- PWRGRID+ provides 20% more cushioning than the previous version for enhanced impact, protection & improved durability
- RW Editor’s Choice, Spring Shoe Guide 2015
- RW Italy Best Debut, January 2015
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 29mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 21mm