The Nike Zoom Matumbo 2 Long Distance Running Spikes are specifically engineered to provide maximum comfort and traction during training. The Flashlon midsole unit provides the runner with lightweight, responsive cushioning underfoot which won't weigh you down over distance.
The Matumbo 2 now features Nike Flywire Cables to provide a sense of lightness, stability and perspiration with a flexible fit.
The shoes feature a removable four-pin spike configuration and an aggressive and rigid horseshoe-shaped Pebax spike plate, offering excellent traction, power and durability on the track.
A sharkskin heel pad offers more traction, and also is extremely lightweight for a more streamlined and comfortable fit.
Nike 526625-737 งาง๑ Nike Zoom Matumbo 2 Long Distance Running Spikes
- ** NEW ** Flywire Cables System - Offering a sense of lightness, stability and perspiration with a flexible fit.
- Horseshoe-Shaped Pebax Plate - Utilises strength and stiffness for better propulsion.
- Phylon Midsole งฺC A responsive, cushioned EVA midsole material keeping you from landing too heavy and makes your ride much more comfortable.
- Sharkskin Heel Pad - For optimal traction and reduced weight on a variety of surfaces.
- Removable Four-Pin Spike Configuration - Provides superb traction and maximum speed.
- Lightweight Mesh Upper - Provides lightweight comfort, support and breathability.
- Midfoot Shank - To provide cushioning and support.
Available in men's sizes. Women should subtract 1.5 from their usual size to determine their size in men's. (Example: If you wear size 8 in women's, order size 6.5 in men's.)