The updated design of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Men's Running Shoe includes a removal of the midfoot overlays leaving a precise, one-piece engineered mesh and Flywire upper built to deliver support and performance.
Featuring a super technical upper mesh allows air to permeate the exterior allowing fresh ventilated air to cool down the feet. Additionally, a partial mesh inner sleeve wraps your foot providing both plush comfort and a secure fit yielding stability from within. A minimal mesh tongue reduces pressure on top of the foot, leaving a comfortable, slim cushioned forefoot. Nike have added Flywire cables to the Pegasus 32 as it wraps around the foot creating a truly exceptional sock-like fit, leaving your foot secure from the moment you step inside.
Responsive cushioning effectively ensures maximum comfort whilst on tough terrain, the Zoom Air unit situated within the heel is a cushioning device upon impact to help smooth out your footstrike. A blend of pressurized Nike Air and internal fibres unite to create cushioning that enables unrivalled propulsion from heel strike to toe off. Fast just got Faster. Secondary cushioning stems from cushlon foam providing both soft and springy yet incredibly responsive cushioning as it works together with the Nike Air system to provide the ultimate 'Bounce Back Ability'.
Within the underfoot, a crash rail finishes the cushioning element afforded by the Pegasus 32, acting as a cushioning device upon impact, shock is Dispersed upon impact and is forced away from the feet creating a enjoyable run for the athlete. Concluding with a waffle outsole configuration, durability and multi-surface traction combine with equal aplomb gives this product the edge on other running shoes.
Whilst the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 has immaculate style, it also gives an outstanding 5 star comfort rating which gives this product the upper hand in the running industry.
Nike 749340-414 งาง๑ Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Running Shoes
- Responsive Cushioning - A Nike Zoom Air unit in the heel combines pressurised Nike Air and internal fibres to create cushioning that springs back fast.
- Breathable support - The engineered mesh upper provides ventilation and support where you need it most. Flywire cables wrap the midfoot and arch for added support and a secure, comfortable fit.
- Flywire Cables - Offer an adaptable support culminating in a dynamic fit that moves with you.
- Cushlon Foam Midsole - Provides soft and springy yet responsive cushioning.
- Crash Rail - Underfoot, acts as a cushioning device upon impact, helping to smooth out your footstrike.
- Waffle Outsole - For durability and multi-surface traction.