Updates on the Elite 8 have been kept to a minimum in order to preserve the lightweight and fast ride provided by the Zoom Elite 7. Updates include a new Flymesh upper construction for improved comfort and fit, whilst staying incredible lightweight.
The Nike Air Zoom Elite 8 now features Flymesh construction in the upper for an improved fit. This single layer, lightweight design allows the foot to breath as well as keeping you quick on your feet and able to fly through your run. Flywire cables wrap around the midfoot and arch for security and additional comfort, whilst Asymmetrical lacing helps to release pressure from laces on the top of the foot. The Zoom Elite 8 also features an internal heel counter for maximum lockdown and stability at the back of the foot.
A forefoot Nike Zoom Air unit gives responsive cushioning, providing a smooth as silk ride and great spring at toe-off. Nike Zoom combines pressurised air with internal fibres to deliver highly responsive cushioning, keeping you moving fast. The Phylon midsole also provides additional cushioning, whilst staying lightweight.
The Elite 8 features an ultra-thin rubber outsole, designed to keep weight low and traction high. Its hexagonal pattern offers durability and excellent grip on a variety of surfaces. Soft blown rubber on the forefoot provides added cushioning and flexibility. A rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole encourages smooth transitions, working in unison with the deep horizontal flex grooves moulded across the forefoot together which encourage a natural, efficient range of motion.
Nike Breathable งาง๑ Nike Air Zoom Elite 8 Women's Running Shoes 748589 001
- **Update** Lightweight Flymesh Construction - In the upper gives improved comfort and fit, with excellent breathability.
- Flywire Cables - Wrap around the mid-foot and arch providing a glove-like fit.
- Supportive - Yet breathable.
- Asymmetrical Lacing - Helps reduce lace pressure on the top of the foot.
- Internal Heel Counter - Provides stability to the back of the foot giving a lockdown fit.
- Nike Zoom Air - Responsive cushioning in the forefoot supplies a smooth as silk ride.
- Ultra-thin Rubber Outsole - Keeping the weight down, yet traction high.
- Rubber Crash Rail - On the lateral outsole encourages smooth transitions.
- Low Offset - 8mm.