The New Balance MT610v3 Trail Running Shoe is a solid all round platform, ideal for tackling light terrain. An aggressive outsole bolstered by an injection moulded EVA midsole offers a striking balance between grippy responsiveness and decadent cushioning.
An ACTEVA Lite compound delivers a more durable and performance minded midsole whilst extensive upper webbing and mesh inlays offer enhanced support and increased breathability.
New Balance Waterproof งาง๑ New Balance MT610 GTX Trail Running Shoes
- Gore-Tex Lining - Provides a waterproof layer, keeping your feet dry whilst running through damp conditions.
- IMEVA Midsole - Cushioning compound which offers excellent protection and response in each step.
- Aggressive Outsole - Deep lugs and durable material compounds bite into the surface to deliver superb traction on pliable, softer and harder surfaces.
- ACTEVA Lite - A premium, lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set, being 24% lighter than standard foam.
- Blown Rubber - Outsole material which is durable and improves the shoe's longevity.
- Reinforced Overlays - Support the upper and improve durability, without adding weight.
- Webbed Upper - Enhances breathability whilst providing a responsive fit which adapts as you run.
- AT Tread - A dual-use outsole tread combines both trail and running lug designs for on and off-road applications.
- 12mm Heel-to-Toe Drop - Delivers a flexible midsole that provides a natural road feel and running experience.
- Pull Tab Heel Secure - Secures the foot in place, prevents slippage and enables the wearer to both don and remove the shoe with ease.
- N-FUSE® - Combines two foams of differing densities. The upper layer is less dense for softer cushioning whilst the denser bottom foam provides support and compression set resistance.
- SPINE - Positioned along the outsole for improved flexibility, grip and traction.
- EVA Sockliner - Delivers superb, lightweight comfort.
- Weight - 267 grams.