A worthy upgrade from its predecessor, the New Balance MT00v2 Running Shoe takes the Minimus series to new heights. Featuring a zero heel-to-toe differential and a REVlite® midsole, the MT00v2 is a highly flexible trail running platform for when you want to take the path less traveled.
Hence it's namesake, the New Balance Minimus Zerov2 features a 0mm heel drop. This gives a much more responsive and natural ride for those who want to feel the ground below their feet. For optimum traction whatever the surface the Zero2 boasts an aggressive outsole, sticky rubber and XL lug heights. The rugged, cleat like appearance of the outsole gives an indication of the grip and performance this shoe offers.
The upper is also of a minimal construction with a seamless, no-sew application straddled by a series of synthetic overlays that improve the fit, feel, comfort, breathability and overall performance of the shoe, without adding weight. Added toe protection around the front of the shoe allows you to fend off rocks and debris with complete confidence.
Adding to the versatility of the shoe, a REVlite® Midsole delivers supreme comfort and shock absorption that is extremely lightweight. This combination of cushioning, comfort and grip allows the most ambitious trail runners to take on all terrains.
New Balance Breathable งาง๑ New Balance Minimus MT00v2 Trail Running Shoes (D Width)
- 0mm Differential - Zero height difference between heel and forefoot; ideal for the neutral runner who wants to take control of the trail.
- REVlite® Midsole - A superbly lightweight, minimal midsole provides excellent flexibility.
- XL Lug Height - Delivers a cleat like appearance for optimum traction.
- Lightweight Upper - Breathable mesh upper straddled by a series of supportive, lightweight overlays.
- Odour-Resistant - Treated materials prevent odour carrying bacteria from spreading, with or without socks.
- Seamless Upper - A no-sew forefoot construction minimises weight and in turn reduces the number of seams and potential fail points.
- Weight - 239 grams.