Step back to simplicity with the M690v3, composed of a Mesh upper construction, any runner will feel the breeze with this fully breathable framework. Laced with supportive synthetic overlays helping to secure the uppers structure as it surrounds the framework, giving the wearer enhanced support and stopping any unwanted movement during motion. In addition to this support, A heel counter is placed at the rear of the shoe breaking any potential unwanted movements brought down from heel strike with a forefoot guard to protect you back out from toe off.
Adding comfort to the inner of the shoe the M690v3 is fully equipped with a soft EVA sock liner and padded tongue, optimising the all round feel for the wearer keeping them comfortable and focused while hitting the rigid road.
A full foot IMEVA platform bring spring to your step, with a conventional midsole that is hard wearing and durable down to the touch. Strategically placed grooves allows the foam to fold on impact, which in turn reduces pressure placed on the underfoot, increasing the all round comfort and performance for the runner.
To finish off, the M690v3 rubber compound outsole with its own unique design, yields reliable traction for the miles ahead.
New Balance Synthetic Upper งาง๑ New Balance M690V3 Running Shoes
- Full body mesh upper - Optimal breathability and comfort in key areas.
- Synthetic overlays - Secure structure surrounding the uppers framework.
- heel counter - Flexible plastic that allows coverage at the rear of the shoe.
- IMEVA injected mould - Responsive cushioning allows the foot to spring back quicker after initial contact with the ground.
- Carbon rubber outsole - Provides optimal traction and grip.
- Removable sockliner - Additional comfort for the underfoot.