Meet the latest update of the core runner's bread and butter, the Men's ASICS® GT-2000™ 4. Step into the perfect ride, with new, angled Convergence GEL® for increased cushioning; and the new Heel Clutching System® for a more supportive fit. Now even more adaptive than ever, the GT-2000™ 4 features a new internal fit system that wraps the midfoot and supports the overpronator.
The Upper part of the shoe is made from a lightweight open mesh, allowing for ventilation and excellent breathability. A secure fit at the heel is provided thanks to the Heel Clutching System. This new technology is designed to be firmer than in previous generations to offer more support for the foot and to counteract overpronation. It uses an exoskeletal structure to wrap the heel for a stable and secure fit. The ASICS GT-2000 4 also features a ComforDry Sockliner which is made with anti-bacterial fabric to reduce bacteria causing odour and moisture and provide additional cushioning to the foot.
The Midsole of the GT-2000 4 features a Gel cushioning system at the rearfoot and forefoot, which uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact. Responsive cushioning with reduced weight is provided, thanks to the FluidRide. FluidRide works by combining two brand new midsole components: SUPER SpEVA, which offers 20% more rebound potential than normal SpEVA, and SUPER SOLYTE, which is 15% lighter than existing SOLYTE. This combination works to increase shock attenuation, enhance surface adaptability and decrease weight. The Asics GT-2000 4 Lite Show Shoe also uses the Guidance Trusstic System, which is a lightweight support that provides additional torsional rigidity. The Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency. Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
The heel has been constructed using ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR), carbon rubber built for exceptional durability, whilst the forefoot boasts DuraSponge, blown abrasion-resistant rubber, adding durability while still supplying a comfortable ride.
Asics Reflective งาง๑ ASICS GT-2000 4 (2E Width) Running Shoes
- Lightweight Open Mesh Upper - Lightweight construction, allowing excellent ventilation and breathability.
- Heel Clutching System - New Asics technology, firmer than previous generations and offers foot support whilst counteracting over-pronation.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Made with antibacterial fabric to reduce bacteria causing odour.
- Reflective Elements - Enhance visibility in low light conditions.
- Gel Cushioning Midsole - At rearfoot and forefoot for responsive shock absorption and cushioning during toe-off.
- Fluidride Midsole - For a lighter, yet more adaptable and cushioned ride.
- Guidance Trusstic System - Enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line - A vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support - Reduces over-pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- AHAR - In the outsole for further cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- DuraSponge - Blown abrasion-resistant rubber outsole material, adding durability while still supplying a comfortable ride.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.