Technical performance embodied within a lightweight, stable platform. The Asics Gel-Fujipro Running Shoes fuses the best of the road with the durability and grip needed to tackle the trails, making it a great hybrid choice. Fusing together a highly durable, breathable mesh upper, an exoskeletal heel counter, Asics Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System and a Trail Specific Outsole the Asics Gel-Fujipro Running Shoes takes you from your door to the dirt in style, comfort and stability.
The upper of the Asics Gel fuji-pro is made of 3D structured nylon weave, this technical design ups the overall breathability offered from the shoe; creating a cooler, drier more comfortable environment. Providing added structure and durability the upper synthetic overlays, granting added stability and strength. Securing the rear of the foot and locking down any unwanted movement the exoskeletal heel counter provides added support direct to the heel, stabilising it through the gait cycle. Providing greater comfort and potential injury prevention.
There is also the presence of an anti gravel tongue in the Asics Gel Fuji-pro's upper, This is a special tongue construction that stops any debris from entering the shoes. Within the tongue there is a lace garage found, where you can tuck your laces and avoid them from catching on uneven terrain. There are also discrete eyelets independently placed in the Asics Gel-pro upper. This creates a customize fit and comfort for the upper.
The midsole of the Asics Gel fuji-pro is made up of Duomax which comprises two different density midsoles for overpronations. There is also the presence of a SoLyte Midsole which is a spongy layer found between the upper and the sole. This helps absorb shock and it helps for the Propulsion Trusstic® which makes for a spring-loaded ride, and a sleek Seamless Construction with the additional Heel Clutching System™ are all equal parts making them lightweight and fast.
Furthermore, the midsole of the Asics Gel fuji-pro features The sockliner which is also removable which helps facilitate a medical orthotic.
The outer sole of the Asics Gel fuji-pro is made up of trail specific outsole. These are reversed lugs which gives you a good grip on the trailing surface in both ascent and descent. Moreover, there are no edges sticking on the soleงางแs side or the rear heel. This reduces the possibility for you to randomly catch on roots or rocks during a fast descent since there is less surface area for them to hold onto.
In addition to that, the outer sole s made up of the AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Resistance) rubber which helps the reduction of the shoeงางแs excessive wear. It is located at the heavy contact area of the outsole. There is also the presence of the Asics GEL system which is found on the rearfoot and forefoot. Both GEL units allow optimal shock absorption during landing and taking off. There is also the presence of a reflective material in the outsole in order to provide visibility in dark places.
Asics Synthetic Upper งาง๑ ASICS GEL-FujiPro Running Shoes
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System -Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic® - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Heel Clutching System™ - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Anti Gravel Tongue - Gussetted construction prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace Garage - A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.