Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8
The evolution of the Supernova Sequence series continues to provide a stable ride with great cushioning, utilising revolutionary boost™ technology.
Engineered mesh Upper
The Supernova Sequence 8 Running Shoe's upper construction adapts to all foot types with its synthetic and engineered mesh overlays designed to help keep your feet cool and dry whilst you perform. These shoes feature a sleek mesh upper that lets feet breathe. The Mesh engineering of the Supernova Sequence 8 adapts to all foot types by moving with the body to provide a completely personalised fit. Confined by seamless overlays, a more secure fit is granted to the wearer, whilst the seamless elements of the construction reduces irritation drastically. The midfoot features a sock-like fit that wraps around the foot to provide dynamic arch support and a superior fit, whilst a padded tongue and heel collar provide added comfort.
The midsole is designed with the revolutionary Adidas boost™ cushioning technology which is made up of thousands of individual capsules that provide a springy cushioning that acts like a trampoline under your feet, delivering superb elevation. Boost™ is designed to be three times more temperature resistant than normal midsole materials so you can perform consistently in any climate.Further enhanced cushioning is provided by the EVA Stable Frame incorporated to prohibit excessive over-pronation; whilst simultaneously dispersing impact forces away from the feet whilst a midfoot TORSION® SYSTEM guides the foot's rotation around the midfoot for optimum transition from the midfoot stance to forefoot push off.
Continental Rubber Outsole
Cementing the construction of the shoe as one of the greatest, the outsole of the Supernova Sequence 8 is constructed with a Continental Rubber compound that delivers 21% more traction in dry conditions and 23% more traction in wet conditions.
Adidas Lightweight งาง๑ Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8 Women's Running Shoes
- Synthetic Overlays - For added support and secures the foot tightly onto the shoes.
- Engineered Mesh Overlays - Helps keep your feet cool and dry whilst you perform.
- Heel Collar and Padded Tongue - For improved comfort whilst you perform.
- Adidas Boost™ - Energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
- Midfoot TORSION® SYSTEM - Guides the foot's rotation around the midfoot for optimum transition from the midfoot stance to forefoot push off.
- Continental™ Rubber Outsole - For superb grip in wet conditions, more durable and longer lasting mileage.
- Torsion System - Gives midfoot integrity and with full forefoot adiprene plus maintains effective propulsion.
- Breathable mesh lining - for optimal climate and more comfort, with women's-specific fit.
- Weight: 290g (size UK 5.5)
Runner's World: Best Update "An object lesson in how to evolve a popular model without losing its fans. The Sequence series is favoured by overpronating runners who want support without sacrificing responsiveness. With this shoe Adidas has improved that trait. It has dropped weight, lowered the heel drop from 10mm to 8mm, introduced its impressive Boost midsole foam and switched the pronation support from a medial post to a semi-rigid plastic wrap. This curves around the outside of the shoe and under the arch - giving support to those who need it."