The Upper of the Response Boost is a construction of mesh upper and synthetic Techfit overlays that work in conjunction to provide you with a secure snug fit whilst proving you with great ventilation. The specially constructed layered tongue and interior layer of the Response Boost running shoe are designed with sweat wicking properties that help guide sweat away from your feet whilst you perform to help you stay cool and dry whilst you perform.
The Adidas Response Boost Techfit Running Shoes are constructed for the runner who requires stability underfoot. The addition of adidas' stableframe and torsion system in the midfoot gives a more stable ride for the runner who overpronates. The stableframe only provides stability when and where it is needed, adapting to each individual footstrike giving a personalised feel and more natural motion. As opposed to other support shoes, the Response Revenge Boost doesn't have additional elements such as a promoderator added to the medial side of the midsole which offers a more forgiving and comfortable ride. The addition of a TORSION® system in the running shoe along with Boost's energy-returning properties provide for excellent stability in the midfoot and light, fast energy that lasts through long miles. In addition the angled heel design on the rear of the shoe works with the grippy rubber outsole which provide for an efficient stride through the runners gate cycle to help provide for a more comfortable running experience.
Adidas Breathable งาง๑ Adidas Response Revenge Boost 2 Women's Running Shoe Gold
- Mesh Overlay - Provides your feet with great ventilation whilst your run.
- Energy Boost Midsole - Absorbs energy from your footstrike and charges it into forward momentum.
- Stable Frame - A highly supportive construction designed to provide support only when and where it is needed. Each stride is natural, comfortable and stable.
- TORSION® System -Provide for excellent stability in the midfoot.
- Layered Tongue and Interior - Designed with sweat wicking properties that help guide sweat away from your feet whilst you perform.
- Synthetic Underlays - Work in conjunction with the shoes lacing system to provide for secure snug fit.
- External Heel Counter - For a snug heel fit and comfort in motion with enhanced support and stability.
- Angled Heel Design - Provide for an efficient stride through the runners gate cycle.
- Grippy Rubber Outsole - For superb grip, more durable and longer lasting mileage.
- Weight - 330g