The Adidas Energy Boost 2 ESM Women's Running Shoes incorporate the Boost technology which uses thousands of energy capsules that store and unleash energy every time the foot hits the ground. The upper is designed using Techfit technology, which is engineered to provide a more natural and flexible support system for the foot. It also gives the wearer a more comfortable and sock-like fit with its four-way stretch mesh, adding extra breathability to keep the wearer cool, dry and comfortable.
FORMOTION technology adapts to the ground during movement to offer the wearer a smoother and more comfortable running experience. The TORSION SYSTEM integrates the midfoot. The overlays are moulded to the foot and the heel cage adds extra support where it is most needed. The outsole is made from ADIWEAR, which offers the ultimate in high-wear durability.
Adidas Breathable งาง๑ Adidas Energy Boost 2 ESM Women's Running Shoes
- Engineered Stretch Mesh Upper - Provides a natural feel whilst offering your feet great ventilation whilst your run.
- Techfit - Synthetic Rubberised Overlays - work in conjunction with the shoes lacing system to provide for secure snug fit.
- Layered Tongue and Interior - Designed with sweat wicking properties that help guide sweat away from your feet whilst you perform.
- TORSION® System -Provide for excellent stability in the midfoot.
- External Heel Counter - For a snug heel fit and comfort in motion with enhanced support and stability.
- Energy Boost Midsole - Absorbs energy from your footstrike and charges it into forward momentum.
- Angled Heel Design - Provide for an efficient stride through the runners gate cycle.
- AdiWEAR® Outsole - For superb grip, more durable and longer lasting mileage.
- Weight - 275g (size 8).