In over 2 decades of GT-2000's, there hasn't been any lighter than this one.
Weighing in at 305g, the latest Asics GT-2000 is the lightest ever (previous version 310g). This is largely due to ever advancing technologies, many of which have been utilised in the Asics GT-2000 3. These include the new Heel Clutching System, which is an exoskeletal heel counter designed to be firmer than in previous generations to offer more support for the foot and to counteract overpronation. The other main weight saving update is in the midsole. FluidRide 2.0 technology is used in the midsole to provide cushioning. It works by combining two brand new midsole components: SUPER SpEVA, which offers 20% more rebound potential than normal SpEVA, and SUPER SOLYTE, which is 15% lighter than existing SOLYTE. This combination works to increase shock attenuation, enhance surface adaptability and decrease weight.
Other updates include a 1mm increase in the height of the midsole. This change provides greater comfort in all phases of movement. The upper construction has also been updated in that targeted HotMelt Overlays replace stitching in the forefoot area of the shoe. This helps to reduce weight and improves both the dynamic and static fit of the shoe, i.e. the shoe will feel just as comfortable during movement as standing still.
This shoe caters for the overpronator and as such utilises Asics' two-part Dynamic Duomax support system. This evolution of the Dynamic Duomax support system enhances stability and support by slowing down the rate of pronation and keeping the foot in a neutral stance. The Asics GT-2000 3 also uses the Guidance Trusstic System and full length Guidance Line to enhance gait efficiency and maintain the foots structural integrity. Asics' Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) and newly positioned flex grooves also serve to improve the ride quality by guiding the foot through the optimal foot strike, thus enhancing the foot's natural gait from heel-strike to toe-off.
GEL cushioning in the fore and rear foot attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. A removeable ComforDry sockliner made of Ortholite provides further cushioning as well as offering anti-odour properties for a cooler, drier and healthier environment inside the shoe. The upper consists of a Vamp construction with stretchable sandwich mesh improving breathablility and flexibility. A hallux window also provides more freedom of movement. The eyelets are discrete and are independently placed to help to disperse lace tension, providing a more personalised fit and enhanced comfort. Whilst 3M Reflective material is used throughout the design to increase your visibility, ensuring a more safe run.
Asics Reflective งาง๑ Asics GT-2000 3 Women's Running Shoes
- Ideal For - Runners who over-pronate.
- ***UPDATED*** FluidRide 2.0 Midsole - Combines SUPER SpEVA and SUPER SOLYTE for a lighter, yet more adaptable and cushioned ride.
- ***UPDATED***Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter offers more support for the foot and counteracts overpronation.
- ***UPDATED***HOTMELT Overlays - Strategically placed overlays replace stitching to reduce weight and improve the dynamic and static fit.
- ***UPDATED***Midsole Level - 1mm higher to provide greater comfort in all phases of movement.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System - Integrates further enhances gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning - Helps to attenuate the shock during the impact of the toe-off phases.
- 3M Reflectivity - To keep you safe and visible in low-light conditions.
- AHAR+ - Used in the outsole for further cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- I.G.S - Enhances your foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off for a more efficient run.
- ComforDry and Removable Sockliner - To give your foot a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Flex Grooves - Newly positioned to optimise the foot's natural gait pattern.
- Sandwich Mesh Upper - Improves breathability and flexibility.
- Hallux Window - Allows more freedom of movement for the hallux (big toe).
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- 3m Reflectors - Provides visibility in low light conditions.
- Weight - 235g
- Heel Drop - 10mm (heel height 22mm, forefoot height 12mm)