The Asics GEL Zaraca 4 has been revamped to provide a better fit, ventilation and step-in comfort, while being a stripped down version of the Gel-Attract, it still offers great levels of stability and support for neutral runners.
Fighting its way through its predecessors the full seamless mesh upper body of the Gel Zaraca gives undeniable breathability to the wearer, with its fresh mesh construction which disperses hot air within the shoe through strategically placed inserts, helping keep a cool environment within the inner. Working alongside synthetic overlays act as stabilisers, protecting the mesh framework and eliminating any strain and torsion connected to the upper.
Forming comfort on the inside of the shoe, padding is placed within the tongue, heel collor and around the comfordry sockliner, offering maximum cushioning and sweat wicking, anti-bacterial properties that absorb moisture leaving you feeling dry and comfortable, while eliminating odours.
The midsole of the Asics GEL Zaraca 4 is as plain as it gets with weight maintained to a minimum. The main midsole material consist of an EVA foam with vital flex folding grooves, absorbing shock impact forced upon the underfoot dispersing it across the platform for a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
Working along side the EVA flex technology, Visible Rearfoot gel inserts composed of a silicone-based cushioning system design, meet the needs of both professional and recreational athletes. Rearfoot GEL provides cushioning in all directions, absorbs impact forces and helps to stabilise the foot during heel contact.
The outsole of the Gel-Zaraca features an optimal gripping outsole with AHAR+ technology. A New blown high abrasion outsole material that Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and full functioning traction through the gait cycle reducing slip and slide with for a smooth clean run.
Asics Synthetic Upper งาง๑ Asics Gel-Zaraca 4 Women's Running Shoes
- Redesigned Upper - A complete revamp of the visual image of the footwear, resulting in a new and very sleek, low-profile image.
- California Slip Lasting - This upper is stitched around the EVA board and directly attached to the midsole for better stability and ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight and Breathable mesh Upper - Helps keep your feet cool and gives you a perfect fit with the 360 degree overlays.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- Removeable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- EVA flex technology - Absorbs shock impact forced upon the underfoot dispersing it across the platform for a smooth transition
- AHAR - ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. It helps to reduce excessive wear and extend the life of the shoe.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove in the sole running from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style.
- Visible Rearfoot GEL - ASICS GEL is a silicone-based cushioning system designed to meet the needs of both professional and recreational athletes. Rearfoot GEL provides cushioning in all directions, absorbs impact forces and helps to stabilise the foot during heel contact.The GEL in the heel is left exposed in this case.
- 3M reflectivity - Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.