The Asics Gel Noosa Tri 10 consists of an open mesh upper that provides great breathability and comfort with it Seamless Construction integrated on the inside for all round cushioning without the cause of friction. Supporting the framework of the upper synthetic overlays are connected stabilising the upper body through rough transitions. For additional cushioning, it has the ComforDry Sockliner, which is made of an anti-bacterial material that helps reduce moisture build ups inside the shoe, as well as the odor. With the upper, the Strobel Last is attached to the Dual-Density Solyte Foam. This offers a soft underfoot feel and also improved cushioning. In order for you to have well-improved performance, it has Elastic Laces that allow runners to easily slip the shoes on.
Guidance Line® technology is a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency while running. The midsole is made from Solyte® Midsole Material which is lighter than standard EVA compounds. The Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systemattenuates the shock during the impact and toe-off phases, it also allows movement in multiple parts of the foot as you transition through the gait cycle. The sockliner is removable so can accommodate a medical orthotic if necessary. The EVA sockliner is able to mold to the shape of your foot and the shoes are designed to allow you to run comfortably without socks, with their seamless and soft lining.
These ASICS GEL-NOOSA TRI 10 Women's Running Shoes are designed with a WET GRIP® outsole, technology made to enhance traction on wet surfaces, combined with AHAR+ blow rubber which delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to your foot, making these shoes ideal for triathlons. These running shoes are lightweight, helping you during endurance activities. Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissue in your foot by creating tension as your foot enters the propulsion stage.
The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)is able to enhance the foot's natural gait from your heel strike to toe-off. Dynamic Duomax is the next generation DuoMax system, which provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency. 3M reflective material is used throughout the design to increase your visibility and safety during low-light runs.
Asics Reflective งาง๑ Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 10 Running Shoes
- Specifically Designed for Triathlons - Specific features and technologies to compensate.
- Impact Guidance System - Links the components within the shoe to enhance the natural gait.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual-density midsole specifically positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Removable EVA Sockliner - Moulded to the curvature of the foot for comfort and support.
- AHAR+ - High abrasion rubber to increase durability.
- California Slip Lasting - Stitches the upper around an EVA board before attaching it directly to the midsole.
- Propulsion Trusstic Technology - Mimics the connective tissue in the foot to create tension when the foot enters the propulsion stage.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushionging - Attenuates the initial impact during the toe-off phase.
- Solyte Midsole - A lightweight material enhances the cushioning and durability.
- WET GRIP Outsole - Specially designed to enhance traction on wet surfaces.
- 3M Reflection - Adds visibility in low-light conditions.
- Weight - 235g.