Designed for fast-paced training and racing, the lightweight ASICS GEL-DS TRAINER 20 Running Shoes feature the Dual Density DuoMax system which provides excellent arch support and cushioning for over-pronators. This edition includes Guidance Line, a flex groove which runs along the entire outsole that encourages a more efficient running gait.
Other notable features include the Propulsion Plate located on the outsole of the forefoot, providing excellent stability through the step and encourages forward momentum by helping the foot complete it's cycle effectively. The Wet Grip Rubber outsole is designed to work superbly even in wet weather. By being treated with organic and non-organic components, it enhances traction to offer optimal performance even in the rain.
The Discrete Eye-Stay on the upper and the Clutch Collar System, which locks around the heel, combine to create an amazingly comfortable fit.
With a reduction in weight from its predecessor, the 20's give you greater efficiency whilst you run for the ultimate in speed-running shoes.
Asics T528N 0730 งาง๑ Asics Gel-DS Trainer 20 Running Shoes
- *UPDATE* Weight - 265g an improved last provides a much lighter running shoe for superb running efficiency.
- *NEW* Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates an improved heel fitting environment to ensure your foot remains stable and comfortable as you are running.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) - For a more improved natural running gait, the individual parts of the shoe work together efficiently, gifting a more comfortable, guided step.
- Rear and Forefoot GEL - ASICS trademark cushioning system which absorbs impact force superbly, dampening shock in the initial heelstrike and allowing for a smooth transition through the step, greatly increasing comfort and performance and reducing the risk of injury.
- Guidance Line - Vertical Flex Groove running from heel to toe which encourages a more natural running gait improving step efficiency.
- Solyte - Midsole material designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. More durable and lighter than standard EVA products, a quality addition to any shoe.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- X-40 ComforDry - Sockliner which provides extra comfort as well anti-microbial benefits, keeping the foot healthier.
- Biomorphic Fit - Stretch material on the upper which reduces irritation when the shoe moves and increases comfort as well helping to keep blisters at bay.
- Heel Clutching System - Lightweight heel counter on the outside of the upper provides improved support and fit around the heel.
- Wet Grip Rubber - The sole material is made from a special blend of organic and non-component designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design - Lacing which follows the natural curve of the foot giving it a more natural fitting and reducing irritation.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets where the laces pass through the upper disperse lace tension improving comfort.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective components have been added to increase your visibility in low light conditions.
- AHAR - ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. It helps to reduce excessive wear and extend the life of the shoe.
- Propulsion Plate - Plate in the sole which provides stability in the forefoot and offers flexibility enhancing your running gait and encouraging forward momentum.
- Gilled Mesh - Gilled Mesh is a special type of mesh construction that allows air flow into the shoe during running. It creates more effective ventilation, giving more comfort and less heat inside the shoes.
- Weight - 265 grams.