Nominally a trail shoe, the Adidas Supernova Riot 6 Trail Running Shoe's principle performance elements are based within the sole; each designed interdependently to deliver optimal grip and traction on harder, softer, looser and compacted terrain. ADAPTIVE TRAXION delivers the grip and traction its name implies on hard and soft ground alike, whilst the inclusion of a Continental™ Rubber compound delivers comparable levels of grip in wetter conditions. The ADIWEAR™ outsole ensures that effectiveness and resistance to wear do not decrease over time, irrespective of mileage.
An air mesh upper allows air to fully permeate the shoe, ensuring that the foot remains cool, dry and comfortable. Additional comfort is afforded by the inclusion of a padded collar that cushions the foot wonderfully. Synthetic overlays straddle the upper to ensure that it remains robust, strong and fit for purpose, without adding undue weight and bulk.
Adidas B39864 งาง๑ Adidas Supernova Riot 6 Women's Trail Running Shoes Grey
- ADAPTIVE TRAXION - Delivers optimal grip and traction on hard and soft ground alike.
- Continental™ Rubber Outsole Compound - Ensures that the shoe remains just as grippy on wetter terrain.
- ADIWEAR™ - Delivers peerless durability and longevity. The outsole remains strong and robust, even after continued use.
- Air Mesh Upper - Allows air to fully permeate the shoe, ensuring that the foot remains cool, dry and comfortable.
- Padded Collar - Sits comfortably against the skin and ensures that chafing and irritation are removed entirely.
- Synthetic Overlays - Straddle the upper to ensure that it remains robust, strong and fit for purpose.
- Weight - 305 grams.